Monday, May 21, 2007

So, I just got finished watching the season finales of Housewives and Brothers and Sisters. I have to say that out of all the finales this year, the only one I was impressed with was Brothers and Sisters.

Grey's sucked. The neverending saga of the Meredith-Derrick will they or won't they is getting to be about all I can take. I was really sad that Rebecca went back to her husband, but if Alex hadn't been so dense, maybe she wouldn't have.

I haven't watched CSI yet. It's on the DVR. Maybe I'll watch it before I go to work tomorrow.

Housewives was alright. I was intrigued by Bree's pregnancy. Or lack thereof. I honestly thought she'd slept with somebody not long before marrying Orsen and was carrying a love child of some sort. And it's my dream to see Gabby and Carlos back together. Speaking of which.. Carlos is SO sexy! And I was finally starting to like Edie. Do you think she really dies? I haven't heard anything about her leaving the show... ??

Brothers and Sisters was good, but it's always good. I love the messages that show ALWAYS sends about grace, perseverance, treasuring the little things, and living life to its fullest extent.

And, don't even get me started on Gilmore Girls. What happened there? First off, I'm waiting and waiting for the very last line, because I'd heard that the writer had had it planned for years.. But in the end they just trail off and are chatting about her new job in the diner. I liked the full circle thing, that they are back at Luke's, and Luke and Lorelai are back together (Thank God!) but I was waiting for that big finale. I did like when Lorelai was trying to loan Rory her sweater, and Rory said, "You've given me everything I need." Maybe THAT was the last line I'd heard about, but it wasn't actually the last line.

Anyway... I just wanted to share my thoughts on the finales. Any thoughts, friends?

1 comment:

Karen said...

Hey Mick! Ahh, season finale time. I missed Housewives, but I intend to watch it tomorrow. Oh, and Grey's - I'm disappointed, but I'm interested to see how they fix this mess next season. I was thrilled with The Office!

Time is flying - can't wait til you're here :)