Wednesday, August 1, 2007

There I go again, leaving you hanging.. :-) It's been almost a month since I posted, and all my two readers are surely desparate to know what's new.. lol

As far as FOs, we have..
-Two bibs for Bella Grace (which need to go in the mail pronto). One from Peaches n Creme Potpourri, and the other from Peaches n Creme Fiesta Ombre (my favorite!)
-The Fat Bottom Bag from The Happy Hooker. It was originally a crochet pattern, but I did it in knit -- a VERY simple conversion. It's done in a blue and brown variegated from TLC.
-Four washcloths for Caroline -- A ballband brick pattern in Fiesta Ombre and yellow, one in seed stich (my favorite stitch) in Sugar n Cream's Over the Rainbow, and two in TyDy, I forget the color.
-Three dishcloths for me, or someone I choose to gift them to. One in Fiesta Ombre, one in Sugar n Cream Somerset, and one in Peaches n Creme in Gumdrop.


Off the needles but not ready for public yet is The Chip Bag by Stitch Poet. It's done in a cream colored Wool Ease and is lined in this so cute black fabric with some red and white accents. I just need to finish stitching it up.

On the needles...
-Another Chip Bag in Laines du Nord Cleo in this grey-green color.. it's gorgeous and is going to go wonderfully with the mauve colored handles and mauve colored lining I've picked out for it.
-Another purse I'm making up as I go along. It's in Patons Classic Merino Wool in Regency. I can't wait to felt it! I can't decide if I'm going to just make a plain rectangle-shape purse then cut it after it's felted, or just knit it into shape before I felt it. I have a very specific shape in mind, but it's hard to explain. You'll see it when it's done.

I think that's it, as far as progress I've made since I last posted. Photos will come soon.. keep checking!
BTW.. Can you tell I'm obsessed with cotton yarn and dishcloths/washcloths? I'm on the prowl for Peaches n Creme in Pink Lemonade. Lemme know if you ever see any.

2 comments:

Karen said...

hooray for pink lemonade!

ChampagneMaker said...

HEY! I'm Champagne Maker! Thanks for making my Chip Bags!! Every now and then I do a google search to see who's buying my patterns. You came up this time! :-) Whoohooo! We have a new pattern up on the blog (champagnemaker.blogspot.com) "cootie shot", check it out! Happy knitting!!! Champagne