Monday, August 27, 2007

Memes for Everyone!

Karen tagged me for a meme, so here goes...

Four jobs I have had:
1. Food Lion/Kash n Karry -- 4 years here altogether, some in NC, some in FL. Mostly worked as a cashier. For the last 6 months I've been working in the office, doing accounting, bookeeping, etc.
2. WCU Math Lab -- I tutored ppl who couldn't get it. And sometimes I pretended to tutor people who knew it better than me (ian).
3. Johnny Rockets -- I was a host the summer I was at SBP. Branch was my "cohost." It was so much fun to hang out with him!
4. SunTrust -- I was a teller there for three months until I got sick and got the boot.

Four places I have lived:
1. Georgia - LaGrange. I was born there and lived there till I was like 3.
2. Virginia - Pearisburg. I was mostly raised there.. lived there till I was 15. I would like to make it back there eventually, and raise a family there.
3. North Carolina. - Lincolnton. I finished high school there.
- Cullowhee. I went to college at Western Carolina University.
- Winston Salem. I moved here recently to live with Karen.
4. Florida - Ocala. My family moved here after I finished hs, and I'ved lived there intermittently ever since.

Four Favorite Foods:
1. Spaghetti with ranch dressing.
2. Sushi!!
3. Anything Chinese.
4. BBQ Chicken Hot Pockets.

Four places I would rather be:
1. Ocala, Fl. -- I miss my stinker, Caroline, and all the rest of my family.
2. Pearisburg, Va. -- I REALLY want to go up there and visit everyone soon.
3. LaGrange, Ga. -- This is probably my favorite place in the world. I love my extended family.
4. Cullowhee, NC. -- Everyone just moved back and is starting school, and I really want to visit some people.

Alright, all done.. I'm supposed to tag someone, but the only people that read this blog have already done this meme. :-)

No comments: