Friday, July 6, 2007

Wow.. It's been over a month since I've posted.
And what a long, eventful month it has been.
This will certainly not be all-inclusive; in fact, it will be quite short.
But, let's see...
So, I've moved to Winston-Salem.
I'm working at Food Lion, but am getting ready to start job-hunting.
I've fallen in love with knitting -- so much so that my crochet hooks and certainly my scrapbooking materials are feeling awfully neglected.
Soon, I'll post a few photos and more detailed information about my life.
For now, this is it.
I just couldn't believe how long it'd been since I'd posted, and I wanted to affirm that I was not one of those blog-owners who starts a blog, posts 3-5 times, then never visits the website again.
That's all for now.
More to come....

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Welcome to the crack that is knitting. :)

Let me know when you feel the urge to try spinning. I can be your dealer :)

Karen said...

a new post - hooray. I'm glad to have sucked you into the dark side that is knitting....hahaha. I love being able to sit and knit and chat with you whenever we want. I'm so glad you're here, friend. :)